1. Access to and use of this web site is provided by Physician's Footwear, subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
4. Whilst Physician's Footwear endeavors to ensure that this web site is normally available 24 hours a day, Physician's Footwear will not be liable if for any reason this web site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Physician's Footwear does not guarantee that the functions contained in this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this web site or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected even if Physician's Footwear is aware of them.
5. Access to this web site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. Physician's Footwear may terminate use of the service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately, at the sole discretion of Physician's Footwear. Physician's Footwear shall not be liable to the user or any third party for termination of service.
6. Whilst Physician's Footwear endeavors to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Physician's Footwear does not accept any liability for any error or omission.
7. Physician's Footwear does not accept any responsibility for misuse of credit cards. Personal information, including credit card numbers, is submitted over a secure connection. Physician's Footwear does not, however, accept any responsibility for any information that may be seen by third parties or any other person or process on the Internet that makes such information vulnerable or open to misuse.
8. Physician's Footwear shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this web site, or any material contained in it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this web site or any such material.
9. You agree to indemnify fully Physician's Footwear and its agents, officers and employees against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage and expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with the contents or use of this web site.
10. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.